6th November 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

MBA colleges in Nashik for an OBC student who has secured 63.85 percentile in MBA-CET?

Hello
My mba cet score is 63.85 percentile
and i m a obc category student
which college whether i choose for doing mba in nashik????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  2. List of the top MBA colleges in Pune? I have done BCA from Amravati University and have secured 125 marks in MBA CET and 78 percentile in MAT
  3. In which B-Schools can I get in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik after scoring 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET?
  4. List of B Schools available in Pune, Mumbai and Nashik? I've scored 54 marks and 52 percentile in MBA CET
  5. List of MBA colleges available in Nashik? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  6. Top MBA colleges list in Mumbai with percentile?
  7. List of colleges I can apply for with 72 percentile in MBA CET Maharashtra?
  8. List of good MBA colleges in which I can get admission after securing 85 percentile in MAT exam under OBC quota?
  9. Which colleges can I get for MBA after scoring 70 marks in CET MBA
  10. Admission through CAP after scoring 73.44%? Colleges which I should prefer?
  11. Colleges for MBA/MMS after 83.33 percentile in MH CET?
  12. Best 35 MBA colleges for which I can apply? Rankwise top MBA colleges in Pune?
  13. In which college can I apply with 63 percentile in CAT, 91.75 percentile in MAT?
  14. Admission in MBA/PGDM for a candidate who has secured 49.9% in BBA and 71.6 percentile in MAT?
  15. List of MBA colleges in India where I can pursue MBA? I have secured 683.5 composite score
  16. List of colleges that would accept 70 percentile in CAT exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Want to know regarding Mba Cet exam & Mba admission documents?
  18. Top MBA colleges in India under MAT? I have secured 98.97 percentile in MAT
17th November 2017, 09:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA colleges in Nashik for an OBC student who has secured 63.85 percentile in MBA-CET?

There are many private MBA colleges in Nashik, which are available for you with the present score. Admission is not an issue these days, but you need to make sure that the placement record is good for the college.

It would be difficult to get a reputed college with the present score and you might end up getting admission in a not so good college. Hence, take you decision carefully.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?