20th February 2023, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

MCA eligibilty after B.Sc(Computer Science), with maths fail in 12th?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my B.Sc computer science with 69.88% in my major(C.Sc) and secured an average of 52 in maths which includes the average of the three years.I even secured the 6th position in B.Sc Csc in N.E.H.U (North East Hill University).I secured 71.8 % in class 10 with 81% in Maths in M.B.0.S.E (Meghalya board of school education).I secured 57% in Class 12 with maths as my third subject..And due to some unavoidable circumstances i got 20%(which is fail) in maths in class 10 in M.B.O.S.E.

So I humbly request you to tell me if I'm eligible for MCA in JNU.

Regards
Joydeep Dey
[email protected]

21st February 2023, 01:31 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: MCA eligibilty after B.Sc(Computer Science), with maths fail in 12th?

Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) offers MCA (Master of Computer Applications) program through its School of Computer and Systems Sciences (SCSS). The eligibility criteria for the MCA program at JNU is a bachelor's degree of at least 3 years duration in any discipline with Mathematics as a compulsory subject in 10+2 or at the bachelor's level.

As you have completed your B.Sc. in Computer Science, you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for the MCA program at JNU. However, since you have failed in Mathematics in class 10, you may face some challenges in understanding some of the mathematical concepts in the MCA program. It would be best if you make sure to work on your math skills to strengthen your knowledge and be able to keep up with the program.

It's recommended that you check the official JNU website or contact the university's admission office for more information about the MCA program's admission requirements and selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?