8th June 2019, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

MTech colleges for an OC girl with 2448 rank in TS-EAMCET? Possibility to continue with job along with studying MTech?

Hello friends, I have secured 2448 rank in TS-PGECET and I belongs to OC girl category. Kindly tell me which are the colleges available for me in Telangana for MTech course? And also, I am doing job, so is it possible for me to continue with my job?

6th March 2023, 04:27 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: MTech colleges for an OC girl with 2448 rank in TS-EAMCET? Possibility to continue with job along with studying MTech?

Congratulations on securing a good rank in TS-PGECET. Based on your rank, you can apply for MTech courses in various colleges in Telangana. Some of the colleges you can consider are:
  • Osmania University College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad
  • Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
  • Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad
  • Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad

These are just a few examples, and there are many other colleges that you can consider. You can research and compare the colleges based on their placement records, faculty, infrastructure, and other factors before making a decision.

Regarding your question about continuing with your job, it is possible to pursue MTech while working. Many colleges offer part-time or evening classes that are designed specifically for working professionals. You can check with the colleges you are interested in to see if they offer such programs. However, it is important to note that pursuing a job and MTech simultaneously can be challenging and requires good time management skills. You may have to make some adjustments to your work schedule to accommodate your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?