26th July 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pursue Science to study M.A. in Counseling Psychology?

Dear All,
Is it compulsory to be a Science student if I want to study M.A. in Counseling Psychology? Kindly let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject?
  3. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  5. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  6. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  7. How should I acquire M.Phil in NIMHANS?
  8. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  9. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  10. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology having completed B.Sc in Computer Science? Which fields I am going to have Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?
  12. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  13. How to pursue psychiatry as a career
  14. How to pursue diploma course in Child Psychology and Child Counseling through distance learning?
  15. Can I study Counselling Psychology after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year Counselling And Behaviour Modification Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Professional course which send students Abroad for training or application?
  18. Which exam should I write to pursue Psychology course? Which country is best for this course?
21st April 2016, 12:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue Science to study M.A. in Counseling Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear All,
Is it compulsory to be a Science student if I want to study M.A. in Counseling Psychology? Kindly let me know about this asap.
No, it is not necessary to pursue Science to study the M.A in Counseling Psychology. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in any graduation with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;

- Amity Institute of Psychology and Allied Sciences - Official website
- Jamia Millia Islamia - Official website
- Lovely Professional University - Official website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?