24th June 2015, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Need information regarding Hospital Administration in TISS? What is the admission procedure?

Need information regarding Hospital Administration in TISS? What is the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to do Masters of Hospital Administration? What is the selection procedure? Date of the entrance exam and their fee structure?
  2. How should I prepare for TISS entrance? Books to be referred?
  3. Average salary after completing masters in hospital administration form from the TISS?
  4. Eligibility criteria and application procedure for admission in Master in Health Administration in T.I.S.S?
  5. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  6. Procedure to get admission for MBA in Hospital Administration?
  7. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  8. Procedure to take scholarship for doing masters in hospital administration in UK?
  9. List of colleges offering MBA in Finance in India and their Fee Structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information about 6 months Diploma in Hotel Administration course?
  11. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  12. How can i do Ph.D. in Hospital Administration with 3 years experience as Hospital Administrator?
  13. Which books to be referred for MHA? Is coaching required for TISS?
  14. Difference between diploma in hospital administration and MBA in hospital administration?
  15. How to get admission in the course of Hospital Administration in USA in summer?
  16. List of international Universities offering Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  17. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  18. What is the scope in masters of hospital administration or healthcare administration?
25th June 2015, 01:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information regarding Hospital Administration in TISS? What is the admission procedure?

Candidates who have completed three Bachelor's degree in any discipline or four year Bachelor's degree in medicine, Paramedical Sciences, or other four years programme like Pharmacy, Veterinary Sciences, Engineering are eligible to apply for Master of Hospital Administration (MHA) in TISS.

Admission Procedure:-
You should apply for admission through online by visiting following link.
https://appln-admissions.tiss.edu/

And admission is offered only for the candidates, who clears following rounds.
1. National Common Written Test - 100 marks
2. Pre-Interview Test/GD - 50 marks
3. Personal Interview - 75 marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?