13th April 2022, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Which one is more suitable course for a MBA working professional CS or CFA?

I have done my PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) with specialization Finance and HR securing 93.5% in the year 2012. My graduation was in commerce as well. After that I was working with an MNC for the past 2 years. Now I want to develop my career in the finance vertical by developing my skills. Please advise which course would be suitable for this purpose- CS, CFA or any short term certification course?

Please answer by keeping in mind these points:
1) Job opportunities
2) Demand in the market
3) Cost and effort
4) Difficulty level and pass percentage
5) Duration of the course

14th April 2022, 04:18 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which one is more suitable course for a MBA working professional CS or CFA?

CFA is international recognised course , while CS is beneficial for a person working in firm.

If you can have patience and good memory then go for CS which relates to laws and regulations and legal things.
On other hand CFA relates to development if financial knowledge.
15th April 2022, 11:26 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which one is more suitable course for a MBA working professional CS or CFA?

Both are different domains, not sure why this question popped in your mind in first place. If you can have patience and good memory then go for CS which relates to lots of laws, regulations and other legal things related to a firm. In case of CFA its a high intense course to develop your financial knowledge. CFA is a international recognized course where as CS is beneficial for a person working in firm related to India.

Before jumping into the conclusion based on job demand, salary, job security. Its better to understand what domain is interesting for you and chose the path accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?