10th February 2016, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Which option is better among M.Sc in Biotechnology, bio medical sciences and Oil & gas management after B.Sc in Biochemistry?

Please I need your advice on which one to study. I have been given offers to study M.Sc Biotechnology, M.Sc Biomedical sciences and M.Sc Oil and Gas management. Please I need your help on this. I am also a graduate of B.Sc Biochemistry

Related Questions:
  1. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  2. Which course is better between M.Sc in Bio-Analytical Sciences and M.Sc. in Biotechnology having completed B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  3. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry?
  4. Can I shift my field to BSc Medical and MSc Biochemistry after doing BSc APB?
  5. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  6. Which one is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Biochemistry or M.Sc Chemistry?
  7. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  9. Should I do BSc life sciences or BSc Microbiology? Is it possible to do MSc Biotechnology after BSc Life Science?
  10. biochemistry is good or not after bsc biotechnology?
  11. Which colleges are the best for campus selection in Bangalore?
  12. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
  13. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  14. How to work as a lecturer and medical lab technologist in Hospital? I have done 4 years BSc Biochemistry
  15. Which subject should I take for Masters Degree being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Zoology?
  16. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  17. How can I prepare for genetic engineering entrance exam? I am a study of class 11th
  18. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
14th February 2016, 07:24 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which option is better among M.Sc in Biotechnology, bio medical sciences and Oil & gas management after B.Sc in Biochemistry?

Since it is you who have to study rather than anyone else, so you need to decide your field of study. We can guide you to get the field of your interest. You should take the decision as per the below mentioned factors.

- Your field of interest, rather the subject areas which you like to study.
- Your fundamental base, the subject in which you have good grip over its fundamentals.
- The field in which you want to work in future.
- The institute in which you are getting the options, the reputation of the institute in the concerned field especially the exposure facilities of the institute in the concerned fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?