26th October 2022, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Passing criteria for SLET Enviromental Science

Hello sir, In SLET exam, i got 56% in paper 1 and 44% in paper 2, 68(45%) in paper 3 and i belong to ST category...i am from Environmental Science dept. can i satisfied for SLET?

28th October 2022, 04:01 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Passing criteria for SLET Enviromental Science

Passing criteria for SLET Enviromental Science.

To be eligible to write the SLET, a candidate must possess a percentage of 55 marks in their respective master’s degree from any government-recognized university or college.
If a candidate belongs to OBC, SC, ST, or PWD, they have a relaxation in the marks for 50%.
If a candidate additionally holds a Ph.D. degree, then they will have a further relaxation of 5% marks.
28th October 2022, 06:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

There is no age limit to attend the SLET exam. The candidates must have a Master's Degree or equivalent with at least 55% of marks from the university which is recognized by the Government. A total number of 6% of the candidates who have appeared for the examination will be qualified in the exam.
29th October 2022, 05:55 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Candidates (Indian Nationals only) passed Masters Degree or equivalent Degree with minimum 55% aggregate marks (without rounding up) are eligible. Candidates of reserved category have 5% relaxation in percentage.
Candidates appeared or appearing in the final (or 4th Semester) year of their Master Degree Exam and whose result is awaited or candidates whose qualifying exam has been delayed, are also eligible to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?