3rd June 2019, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of Punjab University Management Entrance Test 2019 for MBA admission?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the updated pattern of Punjab University Management Entrance Test for MBA course admission. Actually I have applied for Punjab University Management Entrance Test of 2019 but don’t know about the pattern. Can you please let me know about the pattern asap.

7th June 2019, 08:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of Punjab University Management Entrance Test 2019 for MBA admission?

Exam Pattern for Punjab University Management Entrance Test 2019

The exam will be of 2 hours duration in offline mode with multiple choice questions. There will be 1 marks for correct answer and 1/4 will be deducted for wrong answer. The questions will be asked from following subjects.

- General Knowledge
- Economics and Business Environment Awareness
- Data interpretation and problem solving
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability/ Reasoning and
- English Comprehension
7th June 2019, 10:12 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of Punjab University Management Entrance Test 2019 for MBA admission?

Pattern of Punjab University Management Entrance Test 2019 for MBA admission;

Mode of examination: pen-paper format (offline mode)

Duration of exam: 2 Hours

The medium of examination: English

For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.

For wrong answer 1/4 mark will be deducted.
7th June 2019, 11:14 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pattern of Punjab University Management Entrance Test 2019 are described below :-

You have to appear in the examination center for Punjab University Management Entrance Test which will happened in pen-paper format(offline mode). The duration of the exam will be 2 hours .There will be total 200 multiple-choice questions having four options A, B, C & D . You have to choose any one of them.The medium of the exam will be only English.

There will be six section in the exam which are listed below.

1) Economics and Business Environment Awareness
2) General Knowledge
3) English Comprehension
4) Data Interpretation and Problem Solving
5) Numerical Ability
6) Verbal Ability/ Reasoning

1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer and 1 marks will be given for every right answer. The weightage of the entrance test will be 85% and Group Discussion and Personal Interview will carry a weightage of 7.5% each.
8th June 2019, 12:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the updated pattern of Punjab University Management Entrance Test for MBA course admission. Actually I have applied for Punjab University Management Entrance Test of 2019 but don’t know about the pattern. Can you please let me know about the pattern asap.

Pattern of Punjab University Management Entrance Test (MET) – 2019 is given below:

Duration of the examination – 2 hours

Question Type - Multiple Choice Questions (4 answers per question)

Punjab University Management Entrance Test (MET) – 2019 consists of questions from the following topics:

General Knowledge

Data Interpretation and Problem Solving

Economics and Business Environment Awareness

Verbal Ability / Reasoning

English Comprehension

Numerical Ability
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?