3rd January 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019 for MBA admission?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the updated pattern of Xavier General Management Aptitude Test for MBA course admission. Actually I have applied for Xavier General Management Aptitude Test of 2019 but don’t know about the pattern. Can you please let me know about the pattern asap.

9th January 2019, 07:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019 for MBA admission?

Pattern of Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMAT) 2019:

X-GMAT 2019 will be a online Computer Based Test.

Duration of exam will be of 120 Minutes.

The questions will be asked in only English language.

There will be total four sections in the exam that will be spread over Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning, Emotional Quotient and General Awareness.

The questions will consist of multiple choice questions.

There will be negative marking for incorrect answer.
9th January 2019, 04:33 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019 for MBA admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the updated pattern of Xavier General Management Aptitude Test for MBA course admission. Actually I have applied for Xavier General Management Aptitude Test of 2019 but don’t know about the pattern. Can you please let me know about the pattern asap.

Pattern of Xavier General Management Aptitude Test 2019 for MBA admission is given below:

Xavier General Management Aptitude Test is a computer based test and the duration of the test is 120 minutes. Xavier General Management Aptitude Test consists of Multi Choice Questions (MCQs) from five sections:

Quantitative Aptitude
Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability
Emotional Quotient
General Awareness

There will be sectional time limits and negative marking is applicable to incorrect answers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?