24th August 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

PGDM from HRE Group of Institute is worthy or not? What other options are available for me?

I hav completed my b.com.wid 85% n scored 70 percntile in cat...n now going 2 take addmissn in the jre group of institution greater noida for pgdm course. ..m confused weather to go for it or not...plz tell me is it worth it...n.what other optns r der fr me.... plz help me out

21st February 2017, 01:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDM from HRE Group of Institute is worthy or not? What other options are available for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I hav completed my b.com.wid 85% n scored 70 percntile in cat...n now going 2 take addmissn in the jre group of institution greater noida for pgdm course. ..m confused weather to go for it or not...plz tell me is it worth it...n.what other optns r der fr me.... plz help me out

Yes, it is worthy to study PGDM in JRE Group of Institutions. The institution has a placement cell that offers placement and summer training. You may contact the course counselor for more details or you can get help from those who have studied in the institution. The admission to the course will be done through the marks scored in the written test, group discussion and personal interview. Candidates who have the score of CAT/MAT/XAT above 80 percentile are exempted from written test. If you find admission with your marks in some other reputed colleges then you can try for admission in those colleges also. The JRE Group of Institutions website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?