27th July 2021, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

PhD after MDS from Abroad is possible for Oral Pathology student?

I am currently a MDS oral Pathology student. I am curious about PhD after my MDS course in abroad. Kindly guide about PhD after MDS.

28th July 2021, 11:56 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD after MDS from Abroad is possible for Oral Pathology student?

Yes, you can do a PhD in Oral Pathology after completing your MDS from abroad. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master of Dental Surgery in concerned specialty with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test which is conducted by the university. The minimum score and admission selection may vary from university to university.
31st July 2021, 06:31 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PhD after MDS from Abroad is possible for Oral Pathology student?

Yes, PhD after MDS from Abroad is possible for Oral Pathology student.

First of all you have to clear IELTS or PTE exam.

You must have student visa also.

On the basis IELTS or equivalent exam score and MDS degree you are eligible to apply for PhD course in abroad.

If you could clear interview than only you will able to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?