5th August 2021, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Placement status for M.Tech Aerospace from IIT Kanpur?

Please tell me how is the placement status for aerospace m.tech student from iit kanpur? I am pre-final year student of aerospace engineering from other college and planning to do m.tech in this stream from iit kanpur

8th August 2021, 07:48 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement status for M.Tech Aerospace from IIT Kanpur?

The placement status for MTech Aerospace from IIT Kanpur is good with a handsome salary package. Pre-placement talks are scheduled online for companies to interact with the students based upon the availability of the students. Companies are informed about their slots for the placement season, based on the student profiles/test performances, shortlist of students is provided before the placement session. A lot of good core companies come for Aerospace like Airbus, Mercedes Benz, John Dheere, Caterpillar, etc. The aerospace students can also apply for other analytical and software companies as per their interests. These companies provide a little higher package than core companies.

I am also giving you the IIT Kanpur website link for your reference that is www.iitk.ac.in
8th August 2021, 11:39 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Placement status for M.Tech Aerospace from IIT Kanpur?

Many big companies like EATON, Airbus, Honeywell , ISRO come to IIT Kanpur for placement purpose...

They motivate students to participate in International competition...
They have finest bunch of supportive and humble faculty members...

Working on Optimal Control Systems of Spacecraft is fantastic...

Aerospace is very old department of IIT Kanpur and all research facilities are excellent...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?