16th April 2019, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to become a Lecturer with MBA(Business Analytics) Degree of Graphic Era Hill University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I do MBA(Business Analytics) from Graphic Era Hill University then I have any chance to become a Lecturer or not? I want to become a Lecturer. Please let me know that it can be possible or not? Thank you!

25th April 2019, 04:43 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer with MBA(Business Analytics) Degree of Graphic Era Hill University?

Yes, you are eligible to become a Lecturer with MBA(Business Analytics) Degree of Graphic Era Hill University.

The name of the best other jobs type for you after completing MBA(Business Analytics) Degree of Graphic Era Hill University are given below.

BEST JOBS TYPE

=> Project Manager

=> Quantitative Analyst

=> Statistician

=> Technical Team Leader

=> Data Scientist

=> Health Care Analyst

=> Market Research Analyst

=> Predictive Modeller
26th April 2019, 10:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to become a Lecturer with MBA(Business Analytics) Degree of Graphic Era Hill University?

Yes, ofcourse you can become a lecturer after doing MBA in Business Analytics. You can give national level and state level entrance exams so that you will be eligible for a lectureship at any private and government colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?