3rd July 2016, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?

Hello sir, I have completed B.A with History, Political Science and Sociology from University of Rajsthan, Jaipur. Can I study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i choose Anthropology subject for IAS examination? If yes, then how should i prepare for that?
  2. Which optional subject to choose in IAS exam, History Public Relation or anything else?
  3. Procedure to get admission in master of political science at Delhi University -- [New]
  4. How may I know the entrance date of MA in economics for JNU, DU and BHU?
  5. Which subjects i should choose in BA after completing 2nd PUC?
  6. Is it possible to do MSc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for MSc IT? I have done my B.A this year and my subjects are Hindi, History and Sociology
  7. Which course we need to take up next in arts side to become an IPS in future?
  8. Can an Arts student take BMS in Finance?
  9. For which subjects I should fillup the application form of IGNOU to study B.A.(Political Science)? Procedure to apply?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Sc IT after B.A? What is the eligibility for M.Sc IT?
  11. How should I face the IAS entrance exam?
  12. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  13. Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I become an IAS officer after studying Political Science and Sociology?
  15. Which subject combination is better to study in 11th standard to prepare for Civil Services?
  16. Is there any course available in IAS?
  17. Previous year question papers of IAS Preliminary Exam?
  18. What course should I study if History and Sociology are my preferred subjects? Where can I get admission based on cut off system?
5th July 2016, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.A with History, Political Science and Sociology from University of Rajsthan, Jaipur. Can I study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU.
Sorry, the M.Sc in Geography course is not available in IGNOU. But you can study the course in some other universities. But, you have studied History in bachelor degree, so study history in master’s also. The history master degree will be useful for you to pursue your career in same field. If you want to study M.Phil or PhD in the future then it will be useful. So study the same subject in master’s also.
5th July 2016, 12:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed B.A with History, Political Science and Sociology from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, So you are not eligible for M.Sc in Geography.

Those candidates who completed B.A/ B.Sc in Geography degree from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in Geography course in IGNOU.

There are no age criteria.
20th February 2020, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

M.sc geography final year climatology and oceanography
12th September 2021, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,l have completed B sc with physics, chemistry and math from ranchi University Jharkhand.Can I study MSc in Geography cours in IGNOU
14th June 2022, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my bsc in DU.I wanted to choose geography subject in msc through ignou is this possible
30th March 2023, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I completed my graduation in political science and english (BA) programme . Can i take admission in ignou in masters in geography . Please tell
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?