28th March 2015, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science.
But I want to study Psychology in M.Sc.
Kindly tell me is this possible for me?
Waiting for your reply.

5th April 2015, 10:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Computer Science.
But I want to study Psychology in M.Sc.
Kindly tell me is this possible for me?
Waiting for your reply.
Yes, of course you are eligible for M.Sc Psychology after completing B.Sc Computer science. Since, you have completed Graduation in Computer science specialization. Both the Computer Science and Psychology different field. So, you may face some difficulties at the time of finding a job after M.Sc Psychology. So, I suggest you to think once again before applying for M.Sc Psychology and it is recommended that you can get an idea from your college professor or Sin or students in the field of Computer Science. However, here I am proving you the eligibility criteria required for M.Sc Psychology.

A graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate from a recognized are eligible to apply to this two years M.Sc Psychology. Final year students awaiting results may also apply.The seats are allotted by the respective university administration based on the Common Entrance Test conducted by the respective university. Application forms and prospectus will be available at the respective university counter office.
10th July 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate?

I'm a final year B.sc student and my subjects are math,statistics and computer science. I'm confused as to what to do next. Please help me out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?