1st March 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has completed MCA from IGNOU?

Hello guys, I want to study M.Tech in NIT. I have done with my MCA and got 64% but from IGNOU. So, I would like to know can I get admission in NIT for M.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Ed in Regular Mode for a candidate who has completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  2. Possibility to get MTech admission in NIT for a candidate with 25 marks in GATE?
  3. Possibility to study MCA(H) for Geology graduate?
  4. Can I study MCA in IGNOU if completed BCA 2 years ago? Is it possible to get Technical jobs after completing MCA from IGNOU?
  5. Eligibility to appear in NIMCET for a candidate who has completed BCA from IGNOU?
  6. Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate?
  7. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech computer science after MCA? Scope of M.Tech in Computer science? Can a student pursue M.Tech in CS from IIT or NIT after MCA?
  8. Possibility to study BPP course in IGNOU for a candidate without studied 10th? -- [New]
  9. How to study IGNOU MCA exam? Relevant study material to study for IGNOU MCA exam?
  10. Possibility to study LLM through Distance Learning for a candidate who has completed MCA 4 years ago?
  11. Possibility to study M.Sc in Geography from IGNOU for a B.A candidate with History, Sociology and Political Science subjects?
  12. Should I study MCA in IGNOU being an employee? Procedure to get admission?
  13. How to do MCA in IIT/NIT after completing BCA from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility of getting admission in NIT, having 55.2% in 12th board exam?
  15. Possibility to do Bachelor Preparatory Programme along with B.Sc in IGNOU for a candidate who has secured 90% in 10th? Can I study B.Tech on BPP basis in IGNOU?
  16. Eligibility to study MTech for MCA student?
  17. Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate?
  18. Am I eligible to study MCA in IGNOU if working as a Service Engineer in HP after completed Hardware & Networking course and B.A.?
13th March 2018, 01:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has completed MCA from IGNOU?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for M.Tech course after the completion of MCA course. You must have to complete B.Tech in the relevant field to pursue M.Tech course in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Tech degree in the relevant field from a recognized University can apply for M.Tech degree course. Admission is offered through GATE rank in the M.Tech.
14th March 2018, 06:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech in NIT for a candidate who has completed MCA from IGNOU?

1. It is possible for any candidate who has done Master of Computer Application from Indira Gandhi National Open University to pursue Master of Technology course from National Institute of Technology.

2. But for admission in M.Tech, you need to crack Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is conducted by IIT or IISC for admission in M.Tech course. B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc candidates are eligible for GATE exam.
14th March 2018, 08:12 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

M.Tech stands for Master of Technology.

Eligibility criteria for M.Tech course:

You can apply for GATE examination to get admission in Master of Technology.

MCA from IGNOU candidates can apply for GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?