8th November 2019, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University for a general candidate with 49% in Graduation?

Hi Sir, I have scored 49% marks in my Graduate under general category. I want to study MBA course from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. So, is it possible for me to study MBA with this percentage of marks in this university?

15th November 2019, 09:24 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University for a general candidate with 49% in Graduation?

The required eligibility to get admission in MBA course is the candidate should have passed graduation course from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required in the graduation course is 50% for general and 45% for SC/ST category candidate.

As per the required percentage criteria, you are not eligible to study MBA from Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?