4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MSc(Biochemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) final year student? Procedure to apply in Mehsana Urban Institute of Bio-Sciences?

Sir, I want to study MSc(Biochemistry). I am studying in final year of BSc(Chemistry). I want to know I am eligible for this course in Mehsana Urban Institute of Bio-Sciences? If yes, then how can I apply as this is the different course I will select after my graduation.

11th October 2018, 01:11 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Possibility to study MSc(Biochemistry) for BSc(Chemistry) final year student? Procedure to apply in Mehsana Urban Institute of Bio-Sciences?

Yes, you can apply for M.Sc in biochemistry having done your undergraduate in chemistry, since chemistry was one of subjects.

The eligibility states that candidates having undergraduate degree in Biotechnology, Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Pharmacy, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Sciences,Dairy Sciences,Environmental Sciences can apply for M.Sc in biochemistry.

In Mehsana Urban Institute of Bio-Sciences, eligibility for applying for the course is same as the above. Also, you need a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?