8th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MTech(Mechatronics) for BTech Aeronautical student?

Hello friends, I am studying BTech with Aeronautical Engineering. But I want to study Mechatronics after completing my BTech in MTech. Please let me know that is it possible to do MTech with this specializations?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MTech(Mechatronics) for BTech Aeronautical student?
  2. Can I study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma Mining course?
  3. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  5. Can I become an Astronaut through BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) course?
  6. Eligibility to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  7. Possibility to study MTech with scholarship without GATE?
  8. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  9. How to become an Astronaut being a BTech Aeronautical student?
  10. Entrance exams available to study BTech Aeronautical Engineering in Chhattisgarh?
  11. Possibility to study ME Aeronautical Engineering from abroad after BE ECE? How can I make my career in Aeronautical field?
  12. Is there any possibility of doing aeronautical after completion of diploma course?
  13. Eligibility to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  14. Possibility to study LLB for BTech 1st semester student?
  15. How can I get a Student Loan to study BTech being an ST student?
  16. Possibility to study BTech(CSE) for Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma student?
  17. Hindustan aeronautics limited (HAL) exam for btech aeronautical engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed information about ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course?
12th July 2018, 05:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MTech(Mechatronics) for BTech Aeronautical student?

Yes, it is possible to study MTech(Mechatronics) for BTech Aeronautical student, But for this you will have to crack the GATE exam and have to secure a valid score in GATE after completing graduation in Aeronautical Engineering.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?