19th July 2020, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do distance MSc Chemistry course in 6 months duration?

Hello Sir, I am a BSc Chemistry graduate and I want to do MSc Chemistry via distance education. Can I do this MSc course in 6 months via distance education? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

14th May 2021, 05:31 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do distance MSc Chemistry course in 6 months duration?

No, it is not possible to do distance MSC Chemistry course in 6 months.

The minimum duration of this course is 2 years.

The basic eligibility criteria to pursue MSC Chemistry is a graduate from a recognised college at least 50% or more marks.

List of colleges offering MSC Chemistry in India :-

Annamalai University of Distance Education, Tamil Nadu

Indira Gandhi National Open University of Distance Education, Delhi

Madhya Pradesh Bhoj University , Madhya Pradesh.
18th May 2021, 12:32 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do distance MSc Chemistry course in 6 months duration?

It is not possible to do distance MSc Chemistry course in 6 months duration.

MSc Chemistry via distance mode can be completed in 2 years only.

To get admission, there is no need to go for any entrance test to get admission.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of merit list of graduation score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?