16th January 2016, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MA course along with B.Ed after completion of BA?

Currently i am apearing B.A. and i want to do M.A. so i wanna ask that can i do it with B.ed? Can you please let me know the process which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible for the same? Thanks!

16th January 2016, 02:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MA course along with B.Ed after completion of BA?

Yes, you can pursue both the courses side by side via distance mode as it will not be possible to pursue both the courses in regular mode. However, you can even pursue one course in regular mode and the other via distance mode. However, it is advisable to opt for B.Ed after the completion of your MA degree.

In distance mode you probably need to contact the branch of the Institute and get yourself enrolled ion the course by completion the admission procedures, otherwise for MA, you will have to opt for various MA and B.Ed entrance examinations and the can get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?