14th March 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?

Possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation(M.B.A.)?
And tell me duration of LLB.after M.B.A? Can you please answer my query as soon as possible as I need to decide on which course I need to do. Please reply soon. Thanks!

14th March 2015, 11:29 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?

Of course yes, there is a possibility for you to join LLB course after completion of Graduation (MBA) degree. LLB (Bachelor of Law) is a Bachelor Degree for which basic educational qualification required is "Graduation" generally. Since you have already completed MBA Degree, you are certainly eligible to join LLB course. Apart from this, other good news is that there is no minimum age limit required to be eligible for pursuing this LLB courses. Yes, there is no upper age limit (no age bar) for doing LLB course.

Duration of LLB Course:

The duration of LLB (Bachelor's Degree in Law) is "03 years. Generally the duration of LLB shall be about Five years and each year consists of 2 semesters. And a candidate who completes that first 3 years of this course will be eligible for the award of the Bachelor of Law Graduate.
15th March 2015, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation MBA course? What is the duration of LLB course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Possible to join LLB after completion of post graduation(M.B.A.)?
And tell me duration of LLB.after M.B.A? Can you please answer my query as soon as possible as I need to decide on which course I need to do. Please reply soon. Thanks!
If you can fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for LLB course but you should qualify in CLAT exam.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test. This exam is conducted for admission for LLB & LLM course.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)

CLAT Common Law Admission Test
by
Mazumdar Rituparna
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd (2011)
1st July 2016, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed MBA in Finance and HR. Recently I am working in an IT company as a Financial Executive.So is it possible to Join LLB in Taxation along with the job? If yes, than please suggest me the procedure of the same.
2nd March 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my post graduation in PGDM . Now I want to do LLB . But in my graduation my percentage is less than 40%. So tell me whether I am eligible for LLB or not.
14th December 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do LLB after completion of POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA MANAGEMENT in Marketing and Finance. Also tell me the tennure of course and what entrance exam is necessary for the same.
9th August 2019, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

SIR PLEASE SUGGEST ME FOR LLB ADMISSION BY POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA AND BY MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?