27th July 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do an MBA course after BA in Fashion Design?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing a BA in Fashion Design program. After completing my BA, I want to do an MBA course. Is it possible for me to do an MBA course after my Graduation? Please let me know if it is possible. Thank you!

28th July 2021, 02:20 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do an MBA course after BA in Fashion Design?

Yes, you can pursue MBA after fashion designing. An MBA in Fashion designing would open many avenues in your career. You can start working as visual merchandiser, illustrator, textile and sketch assistant and most importantly use your skills in managerial responsibilities.
28th July 2021, 11:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do an MBA course after BA in Fashion Design?

Yes, it is possible to pursue MBA even after completing BA in Fashion Designing.
You can change stream/subject to pursue Master's degree without any restriction.
The only thing which is important that you must have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university in any of the stream.
30th July 2021, 08:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Of course yes. You are certainly eligible to pursue MBA course after successful completion of this BA in Fashion Design course. The basic eligibility criteria required to be eligible for this course is given below,

Name of the course- Master of Business Administration

@ Candidates who have completed their Bachelor's degree in 10+3 pattern in any discipline to be eligible

@ Candidates must have completed their 12th class in 10+2 pattern.

@ The minimum percentage required in Graduation is more than 45% Mark's to be eligible.

@ Hence, I can say that you are eligible after BA in Fashion Design.
30th July 2021, 09:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

The required eligibility to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions.

So, you can appear for the examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc and after qualifying in the entrance examination will become eligible for admission in MBA course.
31st July 2021, 04:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is possible to do an MBA course after BA in Fashion Design. You can do an MBA in Fashion Designing which is a 2 year duration course divided into 4 semesters. This course will give you in-depth knowledge of the fashion industry and business. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course and the minimum score may vary from institute to institute. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test followed by a personal interview.
31st July 2021, 12:57 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year master course and candidates passed bachelor degree from a recognised university are eligible to get admission in the course.

So, you are eligible for admission in the course after completion of bachelor degree in fashion design.

The examination is conducted for admission in premier institutions.
31st July 2021, 02:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed bachelor degree in fashion design or any bachelor degree course are eligible to get admission in two year MBA course.

So, you are eligible for admission in the course. To get the admission, you have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by premier institutions or CAT ( Common Admission Test ). To appear for CAT minimum required aggregate is 50% in bachelor degree relaxation for reserved category. No upper age limit to get admission in the course.
31st July 2021, 02:45 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and to pursue the same degree course the minimum education required is a bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, having completed B.A. in Fashion Designing degree course which too is a bachelor degree course, you are definitely eligible to pursue MBA degree course.

Further, for pursuing MBA degree course from top management colleges, you are required to appear in qualify management entrance tests like CAT, MAT, GMAT, XAT, SNAP, etc..
31st July 2021, 09:30 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Yes, It is possible for you to pursue an MBA course after BA in Fashion Design.

You must have completed Graduation with any specialization with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university to be eligible for MBA course.

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

You can also get admission through entrance exam like - CAT/XAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?