25th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue B.Ed before June, if my results will come after June?

I just gave my B.Com final year exam waiting for result that may come after June probably and B.Ed. entrance exams are held in April last. Is it possible to pursue for B.Ed.? Or else I have to give a gap of 1 year?

28th June 2017, 07:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Ed before June, if my results will come after June?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I just gave my B.Com final year exam waiting for result that may come after June probably and B.Ed. entrance exams are held in April last. Is it possible to pursue for B.Ed.? Or else I have to give a gap of 1 year?
Yes, you can do B.Ed course.

But your B.Com degree marks must be above 50% from a recognized University.

There are no age criteria.
28th June 2017, 10:54 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue B.Ed before June, if my results will come after June?

Yes you can apply for B.Ed exam, as candidates appearing for their final year graduation are eligible to apply for B.Ed examination provided he/she should qualify the final exam.
So, you can apply for the said examination but within a certain time you have to provide the graduation passing or provisional certificate.
30th June 2017, 10:34 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission to B.Ed course, if you have completed your B.Com final year examination and waiting for results. While joining in the B.Ed course, you should have your B.Com examination results declared else, you are not eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course.
30th June 2017, 01:53 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Yes, definitely it is possible to pursue B.Ed. There is no need to give a gap of one year. You have to take entrance test. At the time of entrance test, you will not ask to show the mark sheet of B.Com. You have to show your qualifying exam mark sheet/ certificate at the time of admission.

**You will be surprised to know that there is option of undertaking as well to submit the mark sheet of final semester within a stipulated time at the time admission, if your final semester result is not declared till the time of admission. So, there is no need to worry about this and start your preparation for entrance exam.
30th June 2017, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For B.Ed admission, you need to have a degree before document verification. Even provisional degree will work, but you need to produce the original degree after some time.

Hence, you have to make sure that you clear the B.Com final year exam in this session only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?