5th February 2022, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to pursue LLB 3 Years course in MGM college after completing MBA in HR?

I am pursuing MBA (HR) and I want to do LLB course in MGM college so whether can I take admission for LLB after completing MBA??
What is the procedure for taking admission in MGM college, Nerul?
when is CLAT exam??

7th February 2022, 10:32 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue LLB 3 Years course in MGM college after completing MBA in HR?

Yes,you can pursue LLB 3 years course after completing master's degree. Visit the official website and fill the pre registration form .And for admission you have to appear in the entrance exam.

But by CLAT exam you are not eligible to get admission in 3 years LLB course.
7th February 2022, 06:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue LLB 3 Years course in MGM college after completing MBA in HR?

Yes, it is possible to study LLB 3 years course at MGM college after completing MBA in HR. The qualification required to apply for the LLB course is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree with a minimum score of 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of merit. The CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) examination date is given below.

Admission Notification Release Date - 26th December 2021
Commencement of Application Form - 1st January 2022
Last Date to Register - 31st March 2022
Fee Payment Last Date - 31st March 2022
CLAT Examination Date - 8th May 2022
8th February 2022, 06:36 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can do 3 year LLB even after finishing your MBA. Normal two or three year courses can be done after any degree. There are various colleges like Delhi University, ILS, Pune and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University's New Law College, Pune which offer 3 year courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?