8th June 2020, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study correspondence MSc(Nursing) for a BSc graduate with 9 years of Nursing experience?

Hi friends, I am a Nurse and I did BSc in Nursing. I am a Nurse of a reputed private hospital from the last 9 years. I want to do MSc in Nursing now in correspondence mode. Is it possible for me to do so?

30th April 2021, 05:39 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study correspondence MSc(Nursing) for a BSc graduate with 9 years of Nursing experience?

Yes, It is possible to study correspondence MSc(Nursing) for a BSc graduate with 9 years of Nursing experience.

There is no age limitations to pursue this course.

Candidate must have completed Graduation in Nursing or relevant subjects with minimum 50% marks from recognized university.

Candidate will get admission through entrance exam conducted by particular university.
7th June 2021, 02:45 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Is it possible to study correspondence MSc(Nursing) for a BSc graduate with 9 years of Nursing experience?

Hello,
Definitely you are eligible for M.sc (MASTER'S DEGREE IN SCIENCE)(NURSING)...graduate degree in enough to get admission in m.sc...
All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?