26th May 2015, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study M.Arch after completing B.E. in Civil Engineering? Entrance exams to get admission in Tamil Nadu?

Hi All,
I want to know that is it possible to study M.Arch after doing B.E. in Civil Engineering? If it is yes, then what are the entrance exams to be undertaken to do M.Arch in Tamil Nadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  3. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  4. Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  6. Eligibility for admission in government engineering collages of Tamil Nadu?
  7. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling?
  8. Eligibility criteria for admission in Govt. engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  9. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  10. How to study in quantity surveying field after completing B.E Civil?
  11. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  12. List of top Architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  13. Colleges in Tamil Nadu for Diploma in Civil Engineering program?
  14. Top universities offering M.Sc in Physics? Information about admission entrance exam?
  15. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  16. Registration procedure to study B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) for a candidate who has completed Diploma in Srilanka and working in UAE?
  17. In Chennai which are the colleges offering sports quota?
  18. Can I get any job in Tamil Nadu after completing my UG?
1st October 2015, 12:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to study M.Arch after completing B.E. in Civil Engineering? Entrance exams to get admission in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi All,
I want to know that is it possible to study M.Arch after doing B.E. in Civil Engineering? If it is yes, then what are the entrance exams to be undertaken to do M.Arch in Tamil Nadu?
Yes, of course you can study M.Arch after completing B.E in Civil Engineering course. A Bachelor’s degree in the Architecture or its allied field is required to apply for a Master Degree in Architecture. To be eligible for M.Arch then the candidates should be a complete Bachelor Degree in Architecture or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

The candidates must score at 60% of marks at the Bachelor degree level and relaxation will be applicable for those candidates who are belonging to the reserved category. Since, you are interested to get admission for M.Arch in Tamil Nadu. To get admission in top institutes, the candidates required good marks in the Graduation level and crack the TANCET in order to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?