1st July 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study MDS in USA after completing BDS? Detailed information and specializations available in MDS?

Sir,
I am doing BDS, and want detail information about MDS course, and its specializations and I want to do MDS in USA. So, it is possible for me?

6th April 2018, 11:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study MDS in USA after completing BDS? Detailed information and specializations available in MDS?

MDS directly is not possible in USA after BDS from India. You need to study some advanced course before apply for further studies abroad. DDS is necessary for foreign dental graduates, looking to study or work on USA. Once you complete the course, you can practice or study higher in the same field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?