20th November 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Post graduation in astronomy and astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Civil with 67%?

I have done b.tech from civil, so I want to know that can I do post graduation in astrophysics or not, I have completed my b.tech with 67%. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. PhD or Post graduation in Astronomy and Astrophysics is possible after B.Tech?
  2. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  3. How to pursue research in Astronomy and Astrophysics after doing B.Tech in information technology?
  4. Best colleges in India offering MSc in Space Physics?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Astrophysics subject?
  7. Which topic is suitable for Ph.D?
  8. How can I get admission to study Post Graduation in Indian Institute of Astrophysics, Bangalore after completing B.Sc(Astrophysics)?
  9. What are the entrance exams I need to write to do post graduation in Astronomy?
  10. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  11. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  12. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  13. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  14. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  15. Institutes offering Astronomical Science course after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  17. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  18. Post Graduation courses in the field of Astrophysics?
21st November 2015, 12:58 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation in astronomy and astrophysics after completing B.Tech in Civil with 67%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done b.tech from civil, so I want to know that can I do post graduation in astrophysics or not, I have completed my b.tech with 67%. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you re not eligible for Masters degree in Astrophysics.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Physics/Astrophysics or its equivalent degree are eligible for M.Sc in Astrophysics.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?