1st March 2016, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course is best to pursue in Astronomy field?

Hi, I am Janhavi. I am studying in BCS 2nd year(Nanded). After this i wish to study Astronomy in post graduation. So kindly suggest me best post graduation course to pursue in Astronomy field?

I really want to become an astronomer.
Please answer my Question.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope for Researching field if I do Ph.d in Radio Astronomy? Is it Necessary to do Post Graduation or PhD to Enter Research Field?
  2. How to pursue research in Astronomy and Astrophysics after doing B.Tech in information technology?
  3. What are the entrance exams I need to write to do post graduation in Astronomy?
  4. For doing PG in Mass Communication is it necessary to do BA with Mass Communication?
  5. Post graduation in Astronomy possible after Electronics & Telecommunication engineering?
  6. Am I eligible for Master degree in Psychology?
  7. Which post graduation course can i pursue in Garment Technology field?
  8. How can i become a Space Researcher in abroad? How to proceed for it after 12th?
  9. What should I choose between B.Sc and B.Tech to study further in the field of Astronomy?
  10. PhD or Post graduation in Astronomy and Astrophysics is possible after B.Tech?
  11. Which type of graduation is more appropriate for pursing higher studies in Astronomy?
  12. Which course is better for me after completing BSc Maths with 45.2%?
  13. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  15. What should I do after B.E to go for astronomy field?
  16. Can I study Astronomy in Graduation after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer Astronomy in Delhi?
  17. List of institutes which offer B.Sc(Astronomy) in Uttar Pradesh? Eligibility to study for 12th student?
  18. Which courses to do after 9th so as to become an Astronaut?
4th March 2016, 12:44 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course is best to pursue in Astronomy field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Janhavi. I am studying in BCS 2nd year(Nanded). After this i wish to study Astronomy in post graduation. So kindly suggest me best post graduation course to pursue in Astronomy field?

I really want to become an astronomer.
Please answer my Question.
The aspirant can take the M.Sc in Astronomy course to pursue her career in the Astronomy
field. The eligibility to study the course is a B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics or B.E or B.Tech in
Applied Physics/Physics and Electronics/Computer Science/Electronics
Engineering/Mechanical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering etc. The duration of the
course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?