29th January 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course should i choose to become a Forensic Technologist?

I want to be a forensic technologist in future. And therefore i need to know about the best post graduation course to choose. So please help me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for Post graduation in Forensic Science after BCA with 73% marks? Which specialization need to choose for the same?
  2. Which subject to choose out of forensic science and microbiology for post graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to do post graduation in M.Sc Forensic Science?
  4. What skills are needed to become a Garment Technologist? Is there any post graduation course in Garment Technology?
  5. Is it wise decision to do B.Sc in Forensic Science or any other subject and then do PG in same to make career in Forensic field?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Post graduation in Forensic Science?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in PG course in Forensic stream after graduation in botany?
  8. How can i pursue post graduation in Forensic Science after cbz graduation?
  9. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. What type of recruitment available for Medical Graduates (MD in Forensic Medicine)?
  11. Details about forensic science colleges, career, entrance exam and sample question papers?
  12. What is the future of Forensic Odontology after post graduation?
  13. Information regarding the Entrance Exam for Post Graduation in Forensic Science?
  14. What are the courses to be done after completing B.Sc in biotechnology? Forensic science post graduation course after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. Am I eligible for MSc forensic science in national institute of forensic science?
  16. How to become a Medical Lab Technologist after B.Sc. graduation?
  17. Can i study Forensics Pharmacy after B.Pharma?
  18. Which course to select for doing post graduation after B.Com?
30th January 2016, 12:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course should i choose to become a Forensic Technologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be a forensic technologist in future. And therefore i need to know about the best post graduation course to choose. So please help me regarding this.
You can apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science in order to become an Forensic Technologist. There are so many colleges offers M.Sc in Forensic Science. The applicant should have done their Bachelor degree in Forensic Science or Science with Chemistry and Biology as a main subject from a recognized university to be eligible for M.Sc in Forensic Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?