13th April 2022, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation in Physiotherapy can be done after BPTH?

I want to do post graduation in Physiotherapy. I have completed my BPTH in Nagpur GMCH. Please guide.

15th April 2022, 01:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduation in Physiotherapy can be done after BPTH?

Yes, you can do Post graduation in Physiotherapy after BPTH (Bachelor of Physiotherapy). The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed a Bachelor's in Physiotherapy with a minimum score of 50% to 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. The admission process varies for different colleges, some offer direct admissions based on performance in the qualifying examination. Some colleges on the other hand conduct entrance examination, those who qualify in the entrance test are then called for the counseling process.
15th April 2022, 11:47 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have completed BPT can opt for courses like
MPT Biomechanics
MPT cardio pulmonary physiotherapy
MPT cardiorespiratory
MPT community Physiotherapy etc
Thus you are eligible for masters degree in physiotherapy.
15th April 2022, 12:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

A physiotherapy student has an option to pursue higher education after BPT and can also specialize in the field of physiotherapy. BPT graduates are also eligible for courses like hospital administration, business management, public health management & various other postgraduate programs.
15th April 2022, 01:49 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to study Post Graduation in Physiotherapy:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Post Graduation in Physiotherapy is given below,

Name of the course- Master of Physiotherapy

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Physiotherapy in order to be eligible for pursuing masters degree.

>> As you have already completed Graduation in Physiotherapy, I would say that you are certainly eligible to go ahead with this course.

>> The best course I would suggest is Master of Science in Physiotherapy course.

>> The minimum percentage required in Graduation is 50% Mark's to be eligible.
15th April 2022, 02:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

A student has an option to pursue higher education after BPTH and can also specialize in the field of physiotherapy.

BPTH graduates are also eligible for courses like hospital administration, business management, public health management & various other postgraduate programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?