4th October 2018, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and fee structure of MCom(Finance & Taxation) in IGNOU?

Sir, I have completed my BCom from Delhi University. I would like to do my MCom(Finance & Taxation) from IGNOU. Kindly tell me how can I apply for this MCom(Finance & Taxation) course in IGNOU? Also I want to know the fee structure of MCom(Finance & Taxation) course in IGNOU. Help me to know about these things.

9th October 2018, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and fee structure of MCom(Finance & Taxation) in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed my BCom from Delhi University. I would like to do my MCom(Finance & Taxation) from IGNOU. Kindly tell me how can I apply for this MCom(Finance & Taxation) course in IGNOU? Also I want to know the fee structure of MCom(Finance & Taxation) course in IGNOU. Help me to know about these things.

Candidates can collect the application and apply for the admission to study MCom (Finance & Taxation) in IGNOU. Graduates in any discipline or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible for the MCom (Finance & Taxation) course in IGNOU. Candidates who have admitted in the Chartered Accountancy Final Course or who have already passed Chartered Accountancy are also eligible to apply for the MCom (Finance & Taxation) in IGNOU. The fee for the MCom (Finance & Taxation) in IGNOU is Rs 7,000. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?