27th October 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?

I am a final year student in B.Sc Zoology(Hons). After completion of my graduation I want to do M.Sc Forensic Science. So, kindly tell me the procedure of applying for admission in the course of M.Sc Forensic Science.

29th October 2014, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?

Yes, you are eligible for admission in M.Sc in Forensic Science course. Just be prepared for the entrance examination because in top colleges the admission will be on the basis of entrance examination.

Any candidate who is having a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline of Science / Medicine / Engineering / Pharmacy with minimum 55% (50% in case of SC/ST) marks or its equivalent in grades can apply for M.Sc Forensic Science course.

Entrance exam will have questions related to your Graduation syllabus and if you want to clear entrance exam with good marks, then revise whatever you have studied in your Graduation.

For more information visit http://www.gfsu.edu.in/institutes/in...ience/programs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?