25th January 2018, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change post graduation subject from Hindi to Political Science?

I am from humanities. And I really want to change my subject from Hindi honours to political science honours for post-graduation. How can I do that? What is the procedure I should follow? Can someone please answer me back soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is Hindi subject compulsory in BA to do M.A in Hindi?
  2. Will I face any problem during PhD in Commerce if did Post Graduation in Political Science?
  3. Procedure to apply for another subject in my graduation after applying for a government job?
  4. How may i add an extra subject(history or geography) in graduation level after completing it? I've completed graduation with Hindi, English, Political Science, and Food Technology and B.Ed in social science -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do PhD in Political Science if haven't studied the subject at post graduation level?
  6. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
  7. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post-graduation in?
  9. Guidance on what can be a wiser option for me to pursue my post graduation in?
  10. What should I do to complete Ph.D course in Hindi language?
  11. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  12. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  13. What are the course which I can do after graduation in economics, political science and Hindi?
  14. Can I apply for post graduate teacher post in Delhi Government School after passing B.A with 44%? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  16. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  17. Can I do B.Ed along with Post graduation in English?
  18. What are the courses available to do after Graduation in Economics, Political Science and Hindi?
14th February 2018, 05:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change post graduation subject from Hindi to Political Science?

You can't study political science at PG level, if you haven't got the degree in the same subject. You can pursue PG in the same subject, that you have studied at your degree level.

Therefore, it will not be possible to pursue M.A in political science, if you just have a degree in Hindi honours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?