21st April 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing M.Arch after B.Arch?

I have completed b arch now want to do m arch tell me what will be procedure for achieving my this desired goal?

22nd April 2014, 08:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing M.Arch after B.Arch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed b arch now want to do m arch tell me what will be procedure for achieving my this desired goal?
Hey friend,

Details About M.Arch:

M.Arch stands for Master of Architecture is a post Graduate course and this course which deals with the Art of Designing and Construction buildings.The Duration of the course is 2 years and this consists of 4 semesters.

For applying for this exam there is certain eligibility criteria which is needed to be satisfied in order to apply for the course and it is that:

>> The candidate who wish to join in the course must have completed a Bachelor of Architecture course which is a UG course with at least 50% aggregate.

There are many colleges which you can opt for doing the M.Arch course,and i have mentioned some of the best colleges for doing the course:
  • Jadavpur University Faculty Council of Engineering & Technology - Kolkata
  • Bengal Engineering & Science University (BESU)
  • Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology (VNIT)
  • Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee
  • BMS College of Engineering
  • RV College of Engineering (RVCE)
  • University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE)
  • Sharda University
  • National Institute of Technology (NIT) - Patna
  • College of Engineering - Thiruvananthapuram

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?