17th November 2021, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility to study MCA? Is there any entrance exam for MCA admission?

Respected Sir/Madam, I would like to know that can I do MCA after my BSc(IT) course? There will be any difficult to do MCA course and what are the procedures to apply for MCA? Is there any entrance exam to join MCA?

20th November 2021, 01:11 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study MCA? Is there any entrance exam for MCA admission?

The procedure to study MCA is ,you must have a graduation degree in BCA with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.Duration of this course is 2 years.And some colleges take entrance exam called IPU CET, MAH CET etc...
20th November 2021, 01:14 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility to study MCA? Is there any entrance exam for MCA admission?

The procedure to study MCA is ,you must have a graduation degree in BCA with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.Duration of this course is 3 years.And some colleges take entrance exam called IPU CET, MAH CET etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?