6th May 2019, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get MSc(Counselling Psychology) admission in Wadihuda Institute of Research and Advanced Studies? Is there any admission test?

Sir, I want to study MSc(Counselling Psychology) in Wadihuda Institute of Research and Advanced Studies which is located in Kannur. Kindly tell me how can I get admission? For admission, I have to give any admission test? I want to know every information. So, kindly inform me.

31st October 2021, 07:47 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get MSc(Counselling Psychology) admission in Wadihuda Institute of Research and Advanced Studies? Is there any admission test?

Procedure to get MSc Councelling Psychology admission at Wadihuda Institute of Research and Advanced Studies is you must have a graduation degree in BSc from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?