20th February 2023, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure on how to get job in Army after MBA in Operations?

Procedure on how to get job in Army after MBA in Operations. Right now I am preparing for CAT and want to do specz in OPERATIONS.... After 2 years of My MBA I would love to do a job in Operations field inside ARMY or NAVY... Whats the way and should we write any exam or such.... Or should we b from an army family baground.....
Please show me the way so that I can prepare from now onwards....

21st February 2023, 02:02 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Procedure on how to get job in Army after MBA in Operations?

To get a job in the Indian Army after completing an MBA in Operations, you can apply for the Indian Army through the Short Service Commission (SSC) or through the Technical Graduate Course (TGC) entry.

For the SSC entry, the Indian Army releases notifications inviting applications from eligible candidates. You need to keep an eye out for these notifications and apply accordingly. The eligibility criteria, selection process, and other details are provided in the notification.

For the TGC entry, you can apply through the official website of the Indian Army. The eligibility criteria include age, educational qualification, and physical fitness. You will need to pass a written test, followed by a medical examination and an interview.

Having an army family background may give you certain advantages, but it is not a mandatory requirement. You can still apply for the Indian Army through these entry schemes if you meet the eligibility criteria.

It is recommended to keep yourself updated with the official website of the Indian Army and the employment news for updates on job notifications, eligibility criteria, and application procedures. You should also start preparing for the selection process, including the written test and the interview, to increase your chances of getting selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?