21st July 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for pursuing LAW after securing 65% marks in PUC Science?

Procedure for pursuing LAW after securing 65% marks in PUC Science?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Law after passing 10th and failing 2nd PUC science? What is the procedure
  2. Is it possible to reject the results of PUC in Arts (also BA) and go for PUC in science after graduation?
  3. Is it possible to go for PUC science after completing PUC in Arts?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for taking admission in CS course? I'm currently in 2nd year BALLB(law)
  5. Can SC/ST students get admission in any law college by securing 35% in graduation?
  6. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  7. Does law and CS have any relation? Will it be useful in terms of job prospective?
  8. What is the procedure to change college from I PUC to II PUC?
  9. Can I pursue Corp Law after failing in 1 subject in PUC?
  10. What is the procedure to become an IAS officer after completing 2nd PUC in science with 40%
  11. Admission in law 3 years course after securing 43% marks in B.A? Date of commencement of CET exam?
  12. Which is the best course for me after completion of 10th Class with 79% of marks and failed in 2nd PUC in Science?
  13. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
  14. How may I get job in Tata steel situation at Kalinga nagar,Jajpur(Orissa)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I go for MS in Cyber Law or M.Tech after pursuing B.Tech final year in Computer Science?
  16. Is there any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure I should go through? Is there any any entrance exam? What is the age limit? Can I get NLU?
  17. Any possibility of pursuing law after graduation? Procedure to be followed? Any entrance exam and age limit criteria? Is it possible to get into a NLU?
  18. Is it possible to apply for CET exam while studying 2nd PUC science in Orissa? What is the procedure?
22nd July 2015, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for pursuing LAW after securing 65% marks in PUC Science?

You can apply for law entrance exam which is conducted on national level for admission in the best law universities of India. CLAT is conducted for admission in 14 national law universities.

For bachelor law course you are eligible as you have the qualification. All you have to do is perform in the entrance exam and get admission in a reputed university through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?