10th September 2019, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure Master of Financial Management admission in SIMSREE Mumbai?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am planning to do Master of Financial Management course from SIMSREE Mumbai. I don’t know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

14th September 2019, 01:48 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure Master of Financial Management admission in SIMSREE Mumbai?

The admission procedure to Master of Financial Management in SIMSREE Mumbai is on the basis of your scores from competitive examinations like Common Admission Test (CAT),Management Aptitude Test (MAT), Xavier Aptitude Test(XAT) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). The shortlisted candidates will be called for Personality Assessment and Communication Test conducted by the college.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for Master of Financial Management admission in SIMSREE Mumbai is that you must have passed graduation with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of reserved categories) from a recognized university.

You can refer to the website http://simsree.org for more information.
15th September 2019, 12:18 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Procedure to secure Master of Financial Management admission in SIMSREE Mumbai?

Admission Procedure:--

Aspirants needs to appear for MAH-MBA/ MMS-CET in absence of which CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT/ ATMA scores are considered.

There are a total of 180 seats, out of which 120 are in MMS and remaining 80 in PGDM.

Aspirants should have secured a total of minimum 50% aggregate marks for qualifying to apply for the course.

Meritorious aspirants on the basis of percentile are awarded seats in both the courses.

For more enquiry visit Company Website:-- http://simsree.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?