6th January 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure ME(Digital Systems Engineering) admission in The Kavery Engineering College Salem?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you please tell me how can I get admission in The Kavery Engineering College Salem for studying ME(Digital Systems Engineering) course? I would like to know about the procedure for securing admission. Please tell me immediately.

23rd January 2020, 10:53 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure ME(Digital Systems Engineering) admission in The Kavery Engineering College Salem?

The admission procedure to study ME in Digital Systems Engineering at The Kavery Engineering College Salem is a candidate must have passed BE/BTech in the relevant field from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in TANCET (Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can apply through TANCET website https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/. The seat allotment will be done as per the merit of the candidate, their preferred choice and the availability of seats during the counseling session. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.kavery.org.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?