21st August 2019, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission in HR Institute of Pharmacy?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am planning to do MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) course from HR Institute of Pharmacy. I don’t know how can I get admission for this course in this institute? Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

25th August 2019, 02:01 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission in HR Institute of Pharmacy?

The procedure to Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy is online. You would need to contact the HR Institute of Pharmacy to get the application form.

The percentage required to apply for admission to Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in HR Institute of Pharmacy is that you must have passed Bachelor of Pharmacy with minimum aggregate score of 50% from a recognized institute.

Contact Address:-
HR Institute of Pharmacy
7th Km. Stone,
Delhi-Meerut Road,
Morta, Ghaziabad

You can visit the website https://hrip.ac.in/admission.htm for more information.
25th August 2019, 03:20 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MPharm(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) admission in HR Institute of Pharmacy?

The admission procedure to study MPharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry at HR Institute of Pharmacy is a candidate must have done a BPharm in the relevant field from a recognized university. This is however subject to policy/G.O of the State Government/AKTU.

For admission a candidate can visit the institute to take admission form and can deposit the fees semester wise. I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - HR Institute of Pharmacy
7th Km. Stone, Delhi - Meerut Road,
Morta, Ghaziabad
Phone - 0120-2679173/75/79/2679089/2962477
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.hrip.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?