30th December 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSc(Criminology) admission in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University?

Sir/Madam, please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University to study MSc(Criminology) program? I want to do this course in this university. Please help me with the admission procedure.

31st December 2020, 12:46 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Criminology) admission in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University?

Procedure to secure MSc(Criminology) admission in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University can be seen below.

You must have completed Graduation from Arts/ Science with 50% aggregate to get admission.

Admission will be done on the basis of merit of graduation score.

For application submission visit official website-
http://www.jrsu.in/
2nd January 2021, 10:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Criminology) admission in Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University?

The admission procedure to study MSc in Criminology at Jharkhand Raksha Shakti University is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any Arts/Science with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on a merit basis and on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.jrsuranchi.com by clicking on 'Apply Online' tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?