7th November 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to secure MSc(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

Hi Sir, please help me as I want to get admission in Banaras Hindu University for studying MSc(Geography) course. I don't know how can I get admission? Please let me know about the procedure for securing admission.

9th November 2019, 12:19 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

The admission procedure to study MSc in Geography at Banaras Hindu University is a candidate must have passed BSC Honours/BSc with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate in science subjects from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of marks scored in BHUPET (Banaras Hindu University Postgraduate Entrance Test).

Interested candidate can online through university website www.bhu.ac.in by clicking on Admission tab. Fill the application form with all the required details and pay the application fee online. Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.
10th November 2019, 02:47 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to secure MSc(Geography) admission in Banaras Hindu University?

The admission procedure to study Master of Science (Geography) in Banaras Hindu University is online.

You would need to apply for Post Graduate Entrance Test through the website http://bhuonline.in.

Once you visit the website, You would need to click on "Online Application" under "PET" tab.

The link to apply for Master of Science (Geography) in Banaras Hindu University is not available as the admission process is over for the year 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?