23rd January 2018, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in MBA in finance and accounts? Which stream of MBA would be btter for me?

My background is not totally mathematical, accept high school intermediate and graduation in art side but I had english literature in graduation and recently I have passed my PG diploma in accounts and finance. I want to do MBA in finance and accounts should I or not which sector would be better for me is it finance or accounts. Please tell me on my email id i.e [email protected]. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  3. How to get admission for IRS? I have completed MBA finance
  4. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  5. What are the possibilities to join MBA without giving any entrance exams? Any college offers MBA in Accounts and Finance specialization? -- [New]
  6. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Which is better, MBA in finance or international business for a bank PO job?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream after completion of MBA in Finance?
  9. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  10. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Mumbai University in Finance stream?
  11. What should I do in MBA courses after graduation in B.Sc?
  12. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  13. Dates of the entrance examination for the Part Time MBA in Finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What to do now to grow up in career being a candidate having completed MBA and with 8 years of experience in Accounts & Finance?
  15. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  16. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  17. What is the process for CA admission? I have scored 44% in M.Com
  18. What is the interview process of HLL lifecare? I have completed my PG in MBA finance stream
24th January 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process to get admission in MBA in finance and accounts? Which stream of MBA would be btter for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My background is not totally mathematical, accept high school intermediate and graduation in art side but I had english literature in graduation and recently I have passed my PG diploma in accounts and finance. I want to do MBA in finance and accounts should I or not which sector would be better for me is it finance or accounts. Please tell me on my email id i.e [email protected]. Thanks

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks are eligible to apply for an MBA in Finance and Accounting. They have to clear an entrance examination like CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, TANCET, etc. for the admission to the MBA program. They have to clear a group discussion and interview also for the admission to the MBA program. The value for the MBA Finance is high for those candidates who have studied through a reputed business school in India. As mentioned, you have studied PG Diploma in Accounts and Finance, so you can choose an MBA Finance program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?