22nd November 2019, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to get MSc(Environmental Science & Technology) admission in Bharathidasan University?

Hi friends, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information regarding the qualification which is essentially required to get admission in Bharathidasan University for studying MSc(Environmental Science & Technology) course. Please tell me about the qualification asap.

24th November 2019, 08:38 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MSc(Environmental Science & Technology) admission in Bharathidasan University?

The educational qualification required to apply for Master of Science(Environmental Science & Technology) in Bharathidasan University is that you must have have completed Graduation in Science, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Geology and Geography with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

You can check the website http://www.bdu.ac.in for more details.
26th November 2019, 02:01 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to get MSc(Environmental Science & Technology) admission in Bharathidasan University?

The qualification required to study MSc in Environmental Science & Technology at Bharathidasan University is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in science stream from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of merit in the last qualifying examination.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.bdu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?