19th January 2014, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for post graduation in Banking? Duration of course?

What qualification is recuire to get the admission in post graduation in banking ??
It can do after b.com only??
How many years it need to complete the course??

20th January 2014, 10:33 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Qualification required for post graduation in Banking? Duration of course?

M.B.A i.e Master of Business Administration and the duration of course is 2 years and the course is divided into 4 semester. To apply for MBA course in Banking than you need to crack the entrance examination.

To apply for entrance exam, you have to finished your degree course in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. You must secure at least 60% Marks in your graduation(55% Marks for reserved categories). While studying final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for entrance examination.

Entrance Examinations :-

-->> CAT
-->> MAT

CAT i.e Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year. The exam announcement will be available in the month of August or November in the official website site of IIM.

-->> The Applicant must hold a degree course in any discipline.
-->> The Applicant must secure at least 50% Marks.
-->> 45% Marks for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribes and Differently Abled(DA).
-->> Final year of degree course may also eligible.

Exam Pattern :- Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

MAT i.e Management Aptitude Test and this examination is conducted by AIMA (All India Management Association) four times in a year. February Exam notification has been released and last date for receipt of application on 18 Feb 14.

-->> Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
-->> Final year of degree course may also eligible to apply.

--->> Last Date for Receipt of application at AIMA Delhi :- 20 February 14.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?