12th August 2020, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure an MBA(Banking) admission in Mansukh Institute of Financial Markets?

Hi everyone, I want to do an MBA(Banking) course in Mansukh Institute of Financial Markets. I just want to know about the qualification which is required for getting admission in this college for this Post Graduation program. Please tell me immediately.

14th August 2020, 11:47 AM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Qualification required to secure an MBA(Banking) admission in Mansukh Institute of Financial Markets?

MBA(Banking) in Mansukh Institute of Financial Markets:
Qualification Required: Graduate from any recognised University.
Candidates are selected through Entrance Test followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview. CAT/MAT or any other management tesy qualified candidates are exempted from Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?